In order to improve the level of customer service we provide to our customers we have set forth our returned goods policy together with procedures to be followed to ensure your credit is handled promptly.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days from the delivery date, for a full refund. You will be responsible for the return freight to our facility unless the reason for the return was caused due to a problem at Turf Care, its supplier or the designated carrier. If purchase date exceeds 30 days, a 15% restocking fee will be imposed.
- All requests for authorization are to be made by contacting our customer service department to obtain a Returns Goods Authorization Number. Do not ship any parts back without obtaining a return number.
- Your parts must be returned within 30 days of receiving the return number.
- Include a copy of the return number in the shipment and clearly mark the authorization number on the outside of the carton.
- Parts must have been purchased through Turf Care by your facility.
- Parts with a purchase date exceeding 36 months may not be returned
- Only parts with a cost extension of $5.00 or more.
- Parts must be current, selling stock in Turf Care local inventory.
- Returned goods must be in original packaging.
- Returns are subject to review upon receipt to ensure that they are new and re-saleable.
- Turf Care will issue credit to the customer’s account upon completion of a successful review.
- Parts will be credited at the original purchase price.
- No superseded, discontinued, used, defaced parts (scratched, dented, rusted, written on with magic marker) or out of carton parts will be accepted.
- Customer will be responsible for the transportation back to Turf Care. **
- Non-Stocking parts must be accepted back by vendor to return
- Parts with a shelf life or items like adhesive, sealants and paints, decals, foam and rubber parts, gasket, grommets and engines are non-returnable. **
**If Turf Care, its suppliers or designated carrier caused the problem, you will be issued full credit to include any freight associated with the part(s) and we will arrange for the parts to be returned to Turf Care.
Delivery issues: Please be sure to note at the time of delivery any problems with the packaging (i.e. boxes open, torn or missing, wet or shrink wrap broken or re-wrapped, etc.) or any other obvious damage. This must be documented when you sign for the package. Keep copies of documents required for claims process. The original packaging must be retained for possible inspection by the carrier.