DRIP IRRIGATION – Toro
Drip irrigation provides a high level of water conservation by point source watering and zero water wasted on areas without plants. Minimizes evaporation due to lack of wind exposure.
Drip In ® PC is a dripline with pressure compensating emitters spaced 12″ or 18″ apart to match your planting spacing. Each emitter releases .5 to 1 gph (gallon per hour)
Emitters can be installed directly into a hose for low volume drip irrigation. Ideal for planters and hanging baskets
X-FLO & PRESSURE REGULATING SPRAYHEADS – Toro
At 30 psi, a sprayhead with a missing nozzle can waste water at a rate of 20 gallons per minute. With X-Flo, almost no water is released should the head be damaged or vandalized.
A patented in-riser pressure regulator maintains a constant 30 psi outlet pressure in the PRX series. This consistent pressure eliminates misting and fogging caused by high or varying operating pressures.
MP ROTATOR® – Nelson Irrigaton
(30% Water Savings)
The MP Rotator nozzle turns the 570Z fixed sprayhead into a multi-stream rotor. High water efficiency with matched precipitation with every arc and radius.
High uniformity with a low application rate. Reduces run-off on slopes and tight soils.
- MP1000T 12′-15′ radius with 90º-210º or 360º arc
- MP2000T 17′-21′ radius with 90º-210º, 210º-270º or 360º arc
- MP3000T 25′-30′ radius with 90º-210º, 210º-270º or 360º arc
- MPC-T (Corner) 12′-15′ with 45º-105º arc
- MPLS-T (Left Strip) 5’x 15′ with 90º arc
- MPRS-T (Right Strip) 5’x 15′ with 90º arc
- MPSS-T (Side Strip) 5’x 15′ with 180º arc
PRESSURE REGULATING VALVES – Toro
Your irrigation system is only as good as its valves. When high pressure rating or pressure regulation are a requirement, P-220 are the valves of choice. A 220 psi rating allows these plastic valves to withstand the high pressures of commercial applications.
- P-220 valves offer precise pressure control with the optional compact EZ-Reg™ dial design technology
- Option can be factory or field installed without the need to remove the solenoid
- Pressure can be regulated in both electric and manual modes and is serviceable under pressure
BACKFLOW PREVENTERS – Apollo
Water distribution systems are designed with the intention of water flowing in a certain direction. Backflow is the flow of water or other liquids, mixtures or substances back into the distributing pipes of a potable water supply.
- Protects potable water supply against potential hazardous contamination
- Different devices can protect 24/7 or on water flow demand only
MASCONTROL® PUMP CONTROLS
An intelligent mix of hydraulic and electronic engineering. Mascontrol monitors both pressure and flow to automatically control electric pump operations.
Gone are the irritating variations in pressure and water flow at the point of use.
- Eliminates the use of large expansion tanks needed with traditional pressure switch systems
- Provides complete run-dry pump protection
- Water on demand
FLOW CONTROL VALVES – Dole®
The Dole flow regulator valve is designed to restrict water output to a specified flow rate. It remains accurate within 15% of the valves’ rated gallons per minute (GPM). The same amount of water allowed and no more at very little cost.
- Remains accurate for pressure drops and pressure up to 125 psi.
- For ease of plumbing, GX series is a brass body with nickel plating and 1″ female pipe threads
TREE WATERING STAKES – Deep Drip
Deep Drip Tree Watering Stakes water your trees and shrubs at the roots. While directly watering underground, you will help to conserver water, prevent runoff and erosion, promote deeper roots, and better fertilize the tree.
The watering tools easily connect to an automatic drip system or you can even pull up a hose and let the water slowly flow down to the roots. Whether in soft soil or very hard clay, these stakes are quality-built and engineered to be pounded into the toughest conditions.
- Roots are encouraged to grow deep and strong
- Conserves water through underground watering
- Takes water and nutrients directly to the roots