SENTINEL CENTRAL CONTROL
(25%-30% Water Savings)
Sentinel Central Control is the optimum water management tool for multiple sites. Sentinel provides complete visibility to your operating system, monitoring and reacting automatically to flow and self adjusting the irrigation run times based on the daily weather conditions.
All data in the field is stored at both the computer and the satellites. In the event of a power outage at the computer, the satellites continue to monitor and irrigate. No middle manager is required between the computer and the satellites.
System troubleshooting is accessible from your PC or laptop. Wireless communication through radio, cellular, telephone and Ethernet.
Full control is at your fingertips essentially anywhere in the world
INTELLI-SENSE WEATHER BASED CONTROLLER
(25%-40% Water Savings)
Save Money. Save Time. Save Water.
The Intelli-Sense “SMART” controller calculates daily, the most efficient irrigation schedule possible for the optimum plant health and zero excess water use and runoff. It continuously modifies the schedules as local weather changes, without any need for human interaction saving 25%-40% water use over traditional timer controllers.
It accomplishes this by using the patented, proven WeatherTRAK technology. Weather data from stations all over North America is accessed daily and scientifically computed to extract the Evapotranspiration (ET)* rate to within 1km of your location. This rate is then wirelessly communicated to your Intelli-Sense controller where it is further refined based on your site conditions; soil type, plant type, root depth, sun exposure etc. The Intelli-Sense adjusts its schedule by zone daily to apply only the water needed by the plants.
No excess watering; healthier plants.
– 25%-40% water savings
– Return on investment for larger landscaped properties in less than a year
– No weather station required on site
– Automatic daily schedule adjustment
- WeatherTRAK scheduling engine
- Daily weather updates from ET Everywhere
- Available in 12, and 24 – stations
- Large, easy-to-see display
- Excellent surge protection
- – Non-volatile memory
RAIN & FREEZE SENSOR – Toro
(12% Water Savings)
The Toro wireless Rain Sensor and Rain Freeze Sensor will save on average, 12% of your irrigation water use by preventing irrigation when a predetermined amount of rainfall has occurred. You can select the amount of rainfall sensitivity from 1/8″ to ¾”.
Rain & Freeze sensor displays the outside temperature and allows you to set your own freeze shutoff temperature.
This “SMART” sensor provides additional water conservation features with its Micro-Climate and soil type programming.
- Average of 12% water savings
- Transmission range exceeds 100 metres
- No wires at risk for vandalism
- Large LCD display
- Programmable Freeze temperature shutoff
FLOW SENSOR – Toro
(30% Water Savings)
Installed at the root zone of the plant material (approximately 10cm) the sensor device measures the soil moisture content and controls valves according to the soil moisture requirements. Irrigating to the soil moisture content levels can reduce water use.
- Works with any traditional wired, time-based controllers
- Reduce water use & grow healthier plant material
- Fully adjustable moisture preference settings
Flow Sensors offer an accurate, repeatable and economical way to measure the flow of water through your pipes. Reads irregular flow whether low flow from an obstruction or excessive flow due to a line break or damaged head.
- Measures total water use on a site or for real time assessment
- Attached to a “SMART” controller, the flow sensor can provide automatic shutdown should a line break occur
- Reads irregular low or high flow